Thursday 27 August 2015

Sweaty the shoe!!!

Good morning I'm sweaty the shoe, and I am helping other kids with their running. I stop their feet from hurting because if the kids had bare feet they would stand on bommy knockers and they hurt alot.

I have been through alot of rough times. I have stood in dog poo and mud and cat spew and  when I was getting old I got chucked in the bin. That was not nice.

When I run my face gets squashed. That's why the bottom of me is  flat because it gets squashed and that's my life. So do you feel sorry for me? Do you  want to run with me you look like you need to have some fresh air?



2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't like to be your shoe. I would like to have read a bit more about the actual cross country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should talk about cross country mixed with you being a shoe.

    ReplyDelete