Monday 17 August 2015

Why I need a kitten!!!!

why I need a kitten!!!!    


Don't you just love having pets cuddle up to you or run around the house having fun.
that's why I think I should have a kitten. and it will keep me occupied when i'm bored.


Tarryn and Caleb have one and it's not fair. Kitty and Pepper are too old and fat we need a new kitten that is fun and we can run around with and have lots of fun.I would really love you to pieces you will be the world's best dad.


I won't annoy you I will just be playing with it. I want a tabby kitten because they are fun,warm,fluffy and so cute all my friends have a kitten but me its just not fair.why can't I have a kitten too. I would even pay for it myself and pick up its poop.


so please I want a kitten that I can play with and snuggle up with and it would not make me bored.  please please please!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. well done
    i hope its succsessfull :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your use of words to describe the cuteness of a kitten would appeal to Dad. I think some information would support your plea. Such as how you would pay for it's upkeep and the food it will eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you described it well at the start!!

    ReplyDelete