Thursday 12 February 2015

my summer

                                       My Summer

Remember that time when my beach towel was getting crusty and full of sand and your clothes were getting wet from all the kids in the water.                                      that was summer.

Remember when I was licking my ice cream as it dripped down my chin
                               and it was giving me a brain freeze
                                                 that was summer                                                                     
                                                                              
I remember that time  when  I was swimming. I could see fishes and crabs
                            and when I went near them they swim away
                                                  that was summer

I remember when the days were going by and the tide was coming in and we were eating fish and chips on the beach
that was summer
                                                        

Remember that time  when we could hear the waves crashing against the  
                                 rocks and all the kids splashing in the water
                                                         that was summer  

Keelyn
                                             

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you have described your beach towel- all crusty. That's just how mine gets.

    ReplyDelete