Tuesday 12 May 2015

My kayaking trip

                Kayaking


As I strolled over to where we were kayaking I saw a hill towering above me. Is that Bald Spur I said to myself? If it is I'm not going up there. It's humongous. Ok time to go kayaking hopefully that will take it off my mind so Babs and I got pushed into the calm sea. We drifted away nice and slow. We tipped Luke off his kayak a few times and then he tried to tip us off. It didn't work. Then we all gathered up in a circle. We swapped kayaks with each other. That was hard. Then we had to go back up to the carpark. So Babs and I slowly paddled away to the carpark to have something to eat. I was starving so we had a juice box, a piece of fruit, and some baking. Oh no I said to myself I don't want to walk up Bald Spur. Ah but the teacher said to us that we don't have to.
Up next is fishing yay!!.  

Keelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment